The National Federation for Just Communities is a coalition of like-minded organizations working across America to bring the values of diversity, inclusion and social justice to our communities, schools, workplaces and institutions.
The reality of inclusion and justice for all is the practice of every community.
The National Federation for Just Communities supports its member organizations in the human relations work of building community by advancing inclusion & justice throughout the United States.
Diversity… Inclusion… Respect
The National Federation for Just Communities assists its members to:
- Lead their local communities in addressing issues of diversity and inclusion
- Provide creative, visionary and innovative programs and services
- Offer a broad spectrum of programs and services aligned with community needs
- Create strategic relationships to further their missions
- Maintain excellence in staff and program delivery